Friday, August 14, 2009

Over... Over... Over...

This two week busy prepared for Test 2 and presentation....
Until yesterday all busy things just over...
Although still have FINAL EXAM....
But now just want to have a short rest...
To recharge my energy....
______________________________________________________________

This week also had happened many things...
Few days ago, some one had asked stupid question at wrong time...
The person had make others more angry after asked the question ....
The person make more angry to me was asked me second time at wrong time again....
Hello!!! Before you ask question can see the situation first ma??
If that time i boom u, dunno after that will what happen ready...
Please WATCH the situation first ok???
Not that you ask, we all MUST answer you...
Please THINK yourself!!!! What thing that make us angry...
If you ask me again... I think this time i will not give face ready...
Just BOOM!!!!
_____________________________________________________________

Back to Today , I got the physics result ready..
Its still ok, although drop a bit because I really don't know how to do...
Anywhere, from now on I MUST ready for final exam ....
Left 3 weeks only...
After that is sem break rdy...
GAMBATEH!!!

1 comment: