Sunday, March 6, 2011

HoPe To ChAnGe

Change???

Everyone is changing from time to time no matter in term of physically or mentally... (including me... ^^)

In term of physical???
I think I didn't change much except my skin color no more so black after I finish my form 5 [because no more panca practice :P] and something change that you know I know. XD

In term of mental???
I think I become more mature ready. Start to think about my family which I miss them so much, what should I do so that my family won't worry of me and always happy???

Besides, I started try to accept other people opinion which last time I never heard people opinion and acts what I like to do. [ I know this thing I should improve much because sometime i still acts what I like]

After left my hometown, I realize public relationship are very important. When I face problem, no more parents are beside me, I had to come out the solution by myself or asked from my lovely friends. [ this I had to thank to my 3 lovely housemate which had help me a lot when i faced problem. Thank you - sherene, pine and vivian]

Emm.. still have a lot that I do know how to write out. However, I hope the change will make me become better and better.

***All People Will Change From Time to Time***

No comments:

Post a Comment