Friday, March 25, 2011

time???

I no wonder why people always say that time can prove everything. Is it true? I really don't know. I even don't have the time to think about it. I just know that 24 hours in a day are not enough for me..

Time-1

Not enough time for me to study...
Not enough time for me to done all the assignments and reports..
Not enough time for me to rest...

NOT ENOUGH TIME TILL I CRAZY!!!

Time-2

As I grow up, I passes many things.. This make my life full of meaning,exiting..
What things that I will face next???
No one will know, just hope that I can go through it...

TIME MAKE ME MORE MATURE !!!

Time-3

The time that passed / The things that passed , was stored inside my memory.
No matter is happy, sad, angry or sweet memory.. I'll not forgot it..
I'll take all of this as my values that I had learn..
I should learn and change after every thing that I had done.. change become better and better..

........................................................................................................................................................................

This what I realize from time.

Yet, today I just done my horrible ICE test, I don't know what should I comment about the test, because I know I didn't put full effort on it. I hope that time that I left before the final , I can study hard for every subject and can done well in my final.

However, the day before I had quarrel with somebody. I had said out all the things that I keep in my heart long time ago. I'm not want you to change, I just want you to know that what problems that we faced, want you more understand me.
If the things that I say hurt you a lot, so sorry...

1 comment:

  1. same here la... time not enuf... haiz... and.. did pretty bad in ICE too.... haiz....

    ReplyDelete