Thursday, March 10, 2011

uNi LiFe = MaKe Me CaN't BrEaTh [>.<]

huh...
Today just passes my chemical engineering thermodynamics Test 1.
What should I say about this subject? Emm.. It's not really hard because it is an open book test. However, all of us are crazy with solving the integration and try an error. I really don't like this type of question, it make me feel like wasting the time to find out the answer and hopefully it will not come out in the final [ scare not enough time to solve those type of question].
However, this test was passes. Now, I should concentrate on my Maths II which the test 1 is on this coming Saturday. Hope that I can do well and I will not fall as sleep during the test. This must thanks to my lovely chemistry teacher which has her replacement class at 7.15 am till 9.00am and then I'll continue with my chemistry lab till 1pm. The Maths test is at 3pm, hope i still have the energy to do the test [ :p ]

Gambateh to all my course mate which will continue busy with the test , assignment and lab report until week 14!!! ^^

1 comment:

  1. haha... hmm.. gud terms in english posts but many spelling errors.. kindly check back all the errors before you post out..

    aiya.. no time is like dat de la... so.. we muz jia you tgt...

    ReplyDelete